Good If You...
- Want to Maximize Earning Potential
- Seek Fixed-Rate Interest Options for Various Lengths of Investment Term
- Desire the Security of FDIC Insured Deposits
- Don’t Need Ongoing Access to Your Funds
- $500 Minimum Opening Balance on Terms 1 Year or Greater
- $2,500 Minimum Opening Balance on Terms 3 Months to Less Than 1 Year
- $10,000 Minimum Opening Balance on Terms Less than 3 Months
- A Wide Variety of Terms (7 Days – 5 Years+)1
- Automatic Renewal Option
Balances Over $250,000?
Ask us how to maintain FDIC insurance on your entire balance through CDARS
Ready to Get Started?
Choose An Option
1 Penalty for early withdrawal is based on the CD’s term and the amount withdrawn. Certain terms are eligible for a grace period. Interest payments and compounding options are also based on the term you choose.