Good If You...
- Want Friendly Guidance from a Local Lender About Buying a Home
- Need Advice for the Purchase of a Residence, Vacation or Investment Property
- Want a Local Lender Who is Ready to Assist Customers with Any Level of Experience
- Variety of Terms, Including 30, 20, and 15 Years
- Options for Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate (ARM) Financing
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Special Financing Options and Incentives Available to Qualifying Home Buyers
- Jumbo Loans Available for Amounts over $417,000
- In-House Underwriting and Approvals
Steps to Buying a Home
1. Meet with a Local Lender
Our local lenders can answer any questions you have and help you prequalify so you know how much house you can afford before beginning the application process. Prequalification is optional, but it can help you save money and avoid falling in love with a house out of your price range.
3. Apply for Your Loan
You can start the mortgage application process online or in-person with your local lender. We will work with you to select the right mortgage product. Typically, we can review and approve a completed application within 24 hours.
Ready to Get Started?
Choose An Option